Visionaire Eyecare is happy to introduce RevolutionPHR
What is Revolution PHR?
The acronym PHR stands for “Personal Health Record” and represents an online location where you and only you can view important information about your relationship with us.
Revolution PHR utilizes the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view portions of your eye care record through any standard Internet browser on a PC or Mac computer or an iPad. We encourage you to use the login information created specifically for you to review the many features available.
You can decide if access to Revolution PHR is right for you, and participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion.
How do I access Revolution PHR?
Click on the grey icon above. Your username is the e-mail address that you gave us for correspondence. If this will be your first time logging into Revolution PHR, please text our office at 425-670-9888 (preferred method) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your temporary password.
If you are a parent logging in for the first time to your child’s account, you will be using the same login information as you would for your own patient portal. Please text us to grant you access to each child’s account that you would like. However, if you are not yet a patient of ours then the username will be the e-mail we have on file for the child. Please reach out to us for a temporary password.
What can I do in Revolution PHR?
- Update your demographic information such as mailing address, phone numbers, e-mails, and more.
- Complete your pre-exam interviews online. This information is automatically added to your patient chart in our system which leads to a more accurate and efficient exam.
- See your most recent spectacle and/or contact lens Rx
- Check the status of your glasses and contact lens orders.
- See current invoices and past billing statements.