Eyecare is happy to introduce RevolutionPHR
What is Revolution PHR?
The acronym PHR stands for “Personal Health Record” and represents an online location where you and only you can view important information about your relationship with us.
Revolution PHR utilizes the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view portions of your eye care record through any standard Internet browser on a PC or Mac computer or an iPad. We encourage you to use the login information created specifically for you to review the many features available.
You can decide if access to Revolution PHR is right for you, and participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion.
How do I access Revolution PHR?
Click on the link above. Your username is the first initial of your first name, full last name and last two digits of your birth year with no spaces. (Ex. John Smith born in 1978 would have a login of “jsmith78”)
NOTE: Usernames are required to be at least 8 characters long. If you have a short last name, you may need to use your entire birth year instead of just the last 2 digits. (Ex. Christine May born in 1972 would be “cmay1972.”)
If you are a parent logging in for the first time for a child’s account, please use your own login information as listed above or that was emailed to you to access the family account.
What can I do in Revolution PHR?
- Update your demographic information such as mailing address, phone numbers, e-mails, and more.
- Complete your pre-exam interviews online. This information is automatically added to your patient chart in our system which leads to a more accurate and efficient exam.
- See your most recent spectacle and/or contact lens Rx
- Check the status of your glasses and contact lens orders.
- See current invoices and past billing statements.