At Visionaire Eyecare, our highest priority remains the health and safety of our patients and staff, especially during this challenging time with the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are here to serve you and we want to share information with you about how we will continue to operate safely and effectively to protect everyone’s health. We will adjust as necessary as the situation evolves. The outbreak has hit our community hard here in the Washington state. Our hearts and thoughts are with everyone affected by this outbreak.
We are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and federal, state and local agencies to ensure the actions we take are in line with the latest recommendations and guidance that help prevent the spread of illness. We are committed to transparency and to keeping you fully informed regarding how we are addressing the COVID-19 situation.
Our policy and some of the steps we are enforcing:
- All high-touch areas such as handlebars, doorknobs, seating areas, etc., and all equipment will be disinfected multiple times daily, especially between patients.
- Patients or staff that show any flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, body-aches etc.) are asked to refrain from entering our clinic. We are waiving the last-minute cancellation fee under current circumstances. Please call us immediately at 425-670-9888 to cancel or reschedule your appointment if you have even the slightest of flu-like symptoms.
- Hand sanitizer and Kleenex are made available at various spots in our office for use by both staff and patients.
- Our staff may wear protective gear e.g. masks, gloves etc. as a precaution and when necessary. Our team is committed to practicing excellent hygiene for everyone’s health and safety.
- Our staff will screen patients and visitors with questions related to flu-like symptoms and travel history
- Effective beginning this Monday, March 16th, we will be closed on Mondays. We are also closed this Saturday, March 21st.
We apologize for any inconveniences that may be caused by our policy but we are doing this as an overabundance of caution and to reassure our patients that it is safe to come into our clinic. Please understand we are doing our utmost to help mitigate against possible adverse impacts from the COVID-19 and we will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect.
We are all in this together and we will persevere together. Please follow the steps recommended by CDC to protect yourself and your loved ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support as we commit to bring you our best in this difficult time. We will continue to keep you informed. Stay safe and healthy!
We look forward to serving you in the near future,
Dr. Randy L. Wong and Staff